The Transfer Student Orientation program includes activities that are designed to help you successfully transition to the campus and prepare you for an exciting first semester. For Spring 24, Orientation will take place on campus Friday, January 12th from 8:00am-5:00pm.
Orientation is a great opportunity to hear from staff and administrators, connect with current students, fellow incoming transfer students, and to find out what it takes to be a successful student at UC Merced.
At orientation you can:
- Learn tips that will help you achieve academic success at UC Merced
- Get information about helpful campus resources
- Hear from current students about campus life
- Make new friends
- Get your individual questions answered
- We look forward to you joining our community. Orientation is your first step in understanding the resources and building the relationships that will help you to be successful at UC Merced and in life after graduation.
Review the frequently asked questions about Transfer Student Orientation.