Summer 2020 Orientation
Parents and Guests: $100 per participant
Fees are posted to your UC Merced student account in August, and must be paid in full by the Fall 2020 Fee Payment deadline.
Orientation registration will open on April 15th at 10am
Tuesday, June 23rd
Saturday, June 27th
Tuesday, June 30th* (Spanish Parent & Guest Session)
Tuesday, July 7th
Friday, July 10th (Transfer Student Orientation)
Tuesday, July 14th
Saturday, July 18th* (Spanish Parent & Guest Session)
Tuesday, July 21st (Spanish translation available for Parents & Guests)
Saturday, July 25th (English and Spanish Parent & Guest Sessions)
*Presentations will be only in Spanish for Parents and Guests attending Orientation on Tuesday, June 30th and Saturday, July 18th
Last day to make ANY changes:
- You may change your registration online up to two weeks prior to your orientation date. In addition, a $20 administration fee will be assessed for any registration changes AFTER the two-week deadline has passed (For example, adding a guest past the two week deadline). All registration changes are based on availability.
- Please note: Admissions and Orientation are two separate offices with different deadlines and functions. It is the student's reponsiblity to communicate with the Orientation office if their admission decision changes and they will no longer be able to attend UC Merced. It is the student's responsbility to cancel their Orientation date by the two week deadline via the orientation website in order to not be charged any Orientation fees. After the two week deadline, students will be responsible for paying their Orientation fees.
How to Register
- You will need your UCMNetID (i.e. hsmith), password and student ID number handy for completing the registration form.
- First, students must submit the Statement of Intent to Register (SIR). After 24 hours, students will be given access to the registration form for orientation.
- Click on Register Now button (starting April 15).
- Complete the form.
- Check to ensure all information is accurate before submitting.
- Click Submit.