Summer Orientation Registration
Orientation registration will open on April 22 at 10 a.m.
There will be 11 Orientation dates from which to choose. Keep in mind that the dates fill up fast--so act quickly to get your first choice. Opportunities to change dates are few. **Notice that three Orientation dates are for specific groups only: Transfer Student Orientation (7/14), and Spanish Speaking Parent Orientations (7/8 & 7/20).
1. Tuesday, June 27 (Priority given to early registration students)
2. Thursday, June 29
3. Thursday, July 6
4. Saturday, July 8 (**Spanish Speaking Parent Orientation)
5. Tuesday, July 11
6. Thursday, July 13
7. Friday, July 14 (**Transfer Student Orientation)
8. Tuesday, July 18
9. Thursday, July 20 (**Spanish Speaking Parent Orientation)
10. Saturday, July 22
11. Tuesday, July 25
Registration Deadline - June 1, 2017
- All reservations after June 1 will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. A $5 late fee will be charged for reservations or changes made after June 1.
- You may change your registration online up to two weeks prior to your orientation date ($5 late fee for changes made after June 1). In addition, a $20 administration fee will be assessed for any registration changes AFTER the two-week deadline has passed. All registration changes are based on availability.
How to Register
- You will need your UCMNetID (i.e. hsmith), password and student ID number handy for completing the registration form.
- First, students must submit the Statement of Intent to Register (SIR). After 24 hours, students will be given access to the registration form for orientation.
- Click on Register Now button below (starting April 22).
- Complete the form.
- Check to ensure all information is accurate before submitting.
- Click Submit.
- Transcripts (high school and/or college) must be received by July 1, 2017
- Test scores (SAT/ACT and AP/IB test scores, if applicable) must be received by June 15, 2017
We also encourage you to bring current copies of this information on your orientation day. You can check the status of your documents at MyAdmissions or by calling Office of Admissions at 209-228-7178.