Spring 2018 Orientation
Parents and Guests: $90 per participant
Fees are posted to your UC Merced student account in early January, and must be paid in full by the Spring 2018 Fee Payment deadline: January 10, 2018
Orientation registration will open on November 1 at 9:00a.m.
Spring Orientation will take place on Friday, December 15th
Registration Deadline - December 1, 2017
Last day to make ANY changes: Friday, December 1st
- You may change your registration online up to two weeks prior to your orientation date. In addition, a $20 administration fee will be assessed for any registration changes AFTER the two-week deadline has passed (For example, adding a guest past the two week deadline). All registration changes are based on availability.
- Please note: Admissions and Orientation are two separate offices with different deadlines and functions. It is the student's reponsiblity to communicate with the Orientation office if their admission decision changes and they will no longer be able to attend UC Merced. It is the student's responsbility to cancel their Orientation date by the two week deadline via the orientation website in order to not be charged any Orientation fees. After the two week deadline, students will be responsible for paying their Orientation fees.
How to Register
- You will need your UCMNetID (i.e. hsmith), password and student ID number handy for completing the registration form.
- First, students must submit the Statement of Intent to Register (SIR). After 24 hours, students will be given access to the registration form for orientation.
- Click on Register Now button (starting November 1).
- Complete the form.
- Check to ensure all information is accurate before submitting.
- Click Submit.